In order to locate the ideal tenants, marketing is crucial for owners of rental properties. If you still haven’t used virtual tours, you’re passing up a fantastic chance! Providing prospective tenants with the opportunity to virtually explore your rental properties can serve as an effective means of acquainting them with the features of the establishment prior to their physical visit. The advantages of virtual tours for your rental property marketing will be discussed in the paragraphs that follow, along with the reasons that every owner of a rental property should make use of them.
Virtual Tour Basics
An electronic simulation of a rental property, known as a virtual tour, provides prospective tenants with the ability to virtually traverse the premises. Virtual tours offer an immersive and comprehensive view of each room, in contrast to photographs that display the property from a restricted vantage point. Moreover, virtual tours provide potential tenants with the ability to assess the proportions of specific rooms and areas within the residence, as well as envision how their furnishings would be arranged within the area.
According to recent research, a lot of tenants like virtual tours while viewing rental homes. According to the research compiled by Zumper, more than 70% of prospective tenants indicated a readiness to lease an apartment without physically inspecting it, on the condition that a 3D virtual tour could be utilized to do so.
Types of Virtual Tours
By enabling potential tenants to view your rental properties from any location without physically being there, virtual excursions offer an immersive experience. Before they see the property, they will be able to assess whether the place meets their demands and grasp it. Three primary virtual tour formats are available: virtual reality tours 3D virtual tour, and 360-degree virtual tours.
1. 360-degree Virtual Tour: By combining multiple photos into one panoramic image, 360-degree virtual tours can be produced. Potential tenants can click and drag to explore the entire room in an image provided by these tours. Rental property owners who are new to the realm of virtual tours should strongly consider 360-degree virtual tours due to their affordability and simplicity to create.
2. 3D Virtual Tour: For prospective tenants that want to navigate the property as if they were there in person, a three-dimensional (or “true”) virtual tour offers a more immersive experience than a 360-degree virtual tour. These tours are made by taking a lot of pictures of a rental home and then putting them together with specialist software. High-end rental properties usually use three-dimensional virtual tours because they take a lot of time and effort to get good results.
3. Virtual Reality Tour: The newest and most interesting method of viewing properties is through virtual reality (VR) tours. Prospective tenants can examine every corner of the home and stroll around as if they were physically present by donning a VR headset. VR tours, which were once uncommon, are now becoming more prevalent due to the increased accessibility of VR technology.
The Benefits of Using Virtual Tours
Let’s examine some advantages of utilizing virtual tours for your rental property marketing now that we’ve covered the fundamentals of them.
• Convenience. One notable advantage of virtual tours is their exceptionally high degree of convenience. Prospective lessees have the convenience of touring your rental properties from the comfort of their offices or residences. This is particularly advantageous for renters residing out of state or internationally who need assistance organizing a time to visit the property in person.
• 24/7 Availability. Seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day, virtual tours are offered. As a result, prospective tenants won’t have to accommodate your availability to view your rental homes on their own time.
• Increased Online Engagement. Also shown to boost engagement are virtual tours. Virtual excursions can increase the SEO or digital visibility of your rental property on search engines. A virtual tour is a fantastic method to add new material to your property listing and raise your rating in search results, as Google loves fresh information.
How to Optimize Your Virtual Tours
Now that you are aware of the advantages of virtual tours, here are some pointers to assist you maximize their use:
• Quality Matters. It’s better to use high-quality images and videos as grainy or low-resolution images are bad for virtual tours. Make sure your virtual tour content is of high quality so that prospective tenants can clearly see your rental properties.
• Include a Call to Action. Conduct a call to action (CTA) in the concluding section of the virtual tour. A call to action (CTA) is a phrase or button that implores prospective tenants to proceed with the next action, such arranging a showing or getting in touch with you for additional details. Potential renters can take action and get closer to signing a lease by including a call to action.
Virtual tours enable you to give prospective tenants a sense of your rental properties without requiring them to make an in-person visit. It is ideal to begin employing virtual tours in your rental property marketing right now if you haven’t already. Contact your local Real Property Management office today to learn more about incorporating virtual tours into your rental property marketing.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.